An artist’s depiction of the ACHIP structure and the interaction in it. A silicon-photonics device integrated in an electron microscope provides efficient electron interactions with CW light, enabling the detection of the quantum photon statistics. Depending on the photon statistics of light, the electron becomes entangled with the light when passing through a silicon-photonic channel. The image uses the exact design of the silicon-photonic accelerator, and also uses the exact field distribution inside it to depict the photonic field distribution. Credit: SimplySci Animations, Urs Haeusler, and the AdQuanta group at the Technion.
- Modern Dream: How Refik Anadol Is Using Machine Learning and NFTs to Interpret MoMA’s Collection
- A quantum approach to a singularity problem
- Quantum Information: Making Two From One
- Challenging Einstein’s Greatest Theory in 16-Year Experiment – Theory of General Relativity Tested With Extreme Stars
- Orgasmic Meditation’ Alters Brain Function