This new theory also accounts for why, despite their immense complexity and ultra-fast operation, today’s computers have not exhibited the slightest spark of consciousness; however, with the right technical development, robots that are aware and can think for themselves could become a reality. Image is in the public domain.
- Modern Dream: How Refik Anadol Is Using Machine Learning and NFTs to Interpret MoMA’s Collection
- A quantum approach to a singularity problem
- Quantum Information: Making Two From One
- Challenging Einstein’s Greatest Theory in 16-Year Experiment – Theory of General Relativity Tested With Extreme Stars
- Orgasmic Meditation’ Alters Brain Function