The Inner Mammal Institute helps people build their power over their mammalian brain chemistry. Happiness comes from chemicals we’ve inherited from earlier mammals: dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin and endorphin. When you know how they work in animals, your ups and downs make sense. Our happy chemicals evolved to reward survival behaviors, not to make us feel good all the time. But you can feel good more often when you understand nature’s operating system. The IMI has all the resources you need to make peace with your inner mammal: books, videos, podcasts, infographics, slideshows, blogs, facebook, twitter, a zoo tour and a training program. And check out our MEDIA page and praise page to find out what people are saying about the Inner Mammal Method. It’s not easy being mammal, but you can build your power over the quirky brain we’ve inherited.
- Ambihemispherical Holosophy’s 12 translucidly mindful words: # 6 Lightheartedness
- Ben Böhmer – Beyond Beliefs (Live from König Galerie, Berlin)
- By confining the transport of electrons and ions, scientists show they can alter material properties
- Here Are Some of the Photographs of 9/11
- Your Brain Is Not a Computer. It Is a Transducer