LIGHT UP YOUR BRAIN
Easy exercise developed with key insights from neuroscience studies, deep meditation and bioenergetics. Minimum time required: 5 minutes. Especially recommended to do early in the morning and late at night.
Follow the steps as described:
- Sit comfortably and relax
- Take of gentle breath
- Exhale all the air from deep down in your lungs, as long as you can, loosening muscles in chest and lower belly – until you feel your pelvis
- Now take a deep breath and keep breathing slowly and deeply
- Focus your eyes on the lightest spot in front of you, or on an inner vision of a sun that breaks through fog
- Roll your eyesballs up as high as you can – just as if you wanted to see the top of your scull (you might feel your sinus frontalis at this moment)
- Keep your eyeballs there, keep the vision of the light there, keep breathing and close your eyes.
- Keep breathing slowly and deeply. Keep your eyeballs rolled up. As you focus on the light inside your upper skull, you create a circuit of energy with your breath between your upper head and your pelvis.
- Keep doing so focusing on the light. You still see the light inside? Keep your eyes rolled up.
- Keep doing this exercise and smile.
- Your brain will now release a perfect mix of neurotransmitters.
- Keep doing this exercise as long as you enjoy.
- Once you reopen your eyes, your vision on the space around you has changed.
- Try to keep this vision throughout your day. Repeat exercise whenever you like.
02.03.2020 Copyright Susanne Steines